- CBD is widely accepted throughout the world. Cannabinoid (CBD) is a natural compound that comes from leaves, stalks and flowers of industrial hemp or marijuana cannabis. It is widely acepted non-intoxicating cannabinoid found in Cannabis sativa plant.
- Full spectrum CBD is extracted from the cannabis plant with all of the other compounds in the plant, including terpenes (flavors), essential oils, and other cannabinoids. Because full spectrum CBD contains all of the plant’s compounds, that means it contains THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the part of the cannabis plant that causes psychoactive side effects. All of Carpe Diem’s Full Spectrum products are certified lab tested <0.3THC which is federally and state complaint with the legal laws set forth,
- CBD Isolate is the purest form of CBD, and it’s exactly what it sounds like: CBD that is isolated from other parts of the cannabis plant. It’s extracted from the plant with no other compounds or cannabinoids. There are no terpenes or essential oils in it, it’s pure CBD. Of course, it’s important to remember this also means you do not get the full benefits of the essential oils that are part of full spectrum CBD.
- Cannabinoids are molecular compounds naturally made from the sativa cannabis plants. They are also found in other plants and are naturally produced by our bodies. Cannabinoids are classified as fatty compounds that play vital roles within our immune and central nervous systems.
- The 2018 Farm Bill lists hemp and hemp-derived products are legal to produce, sell, and consume throughout all 50 states. These products must be derived from industrial hemp containing less than 0.3 percent THC.
- Even though Carpe Diem Full Spectrum CBD line is compliant with being under 0.3% THC, traces of it might show up in a drug test. If worried, we suggest trying our Carpe Diem THC Free Isolate CBD line.
- Our products have a 2 year shelf life. Please keep out of direct sunlight and high heat enviroments.